MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
FOR TEMPORARY USE PLEASE JOIN HAMACHI. THIS EFFECT WILL ONLY LAST UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF APRIL 1 OR AT THE LATEST APRIL 7TH! THANKS FOR YOU UNDERSTANDING AND PLEASE INTRODUCE YOU SELF AND GET TO KNOW THE COMMUNITY! CYA IN-GAME!

A Little Game of Would You Rather...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cliche
Intern
Intern
Cliche

A Little Game of Would You Rather... Empty
PostSubject: A Little Game of Would You Rather...   A Little Game of Would You Rather... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:11 pm

Well, this forum seems to be more dead than chihuahua that got hopped up on 1 pound of crack, so i decided to make a thread Very Happy. This is a little game of would you rather, the rules are simple. (you are also allowed to take them from youtube commentators.

RULES
1. NO posting a new would you rather until the previous one is answered
2. A single would you rather will last until the next one is placed, for example, 12 people can answer to the same would you rather as long as there isn't a new one posted.
3. Once a new would you rather is posted, any would you rather before that becomes invalid and you are unable to answer it
4. For the comfort of the readers, please do not make a would you rather more than 3 lines
5. When answering a would you rather, you need to explain why you picked that, the explanation shouldn't be more than 5 lines.
6. ENJOY!

Another Thing

This game will have very mature, and immature questions, if you find yourself uncomfortable, please do not spam the thread with posts like HAHA, or Wooooooowwwww, or LOL that was funny, but soooo innapropiate. Thank you for your consideration

I will start the game off:
Would you rather sh*t every time you sit down, or piss every time you stand up?

I will also answer my own (which you can do):
I would rather pee every time I stand up, mainly because I spend a lot of time sitting down, and when you sh*t, you would have to get up to clean it all up, then I would go back to sit at my computer or xbox and sh*t again, so peeing when you stand up would be a better choice in this situation.

Last edited by Cliche on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.whoreadsthese.com
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: A Little Game of Would You Rather...   A Little Game of Would You Rather... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:13 am

Rather sh*t when sitting down because when you piss, it spreads to your whole pants but when you sh*t, the sh*t is at one area ( I would only go with this if I have diapers )
Back to top Go down
[∞]StriK.eR
[∞]Administration
[∞]Administration
[∞]StriK.eR

PostSubject: Re: A Little Game of Would You Rather...   A Little Game of Would You Rather... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:21 pm

I'd actually rather pee when standing up Razz. Get creative? Tie a bottle to your leg or something for the guys, I don't know about the girls though.

@Cliche
You just earned yourself some rep Smile!
Very well organized thread and I have a feeling you'd make a good addition to TeamInfinity.
I asked this on another thread but can you and do you do GFX?
Back to top Go down
Cliche
Intern
Intern
Cliche

PostSubject: Re: A Little Game of Would You Rather...   A Little Game of Would You Rather... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:33 pm

New Would You Rather: (Say you are older with a full time job ) To start your car EVERY time, would you rather get anally abused by the shifter, or have sex with the tailpipe, you also are not allowed to clean the tailpipe.

I pick the tailpipe, only because I might start to like it eventually, maybe, and because I can't get an orgasm from getting fudge packed by a car shifter.

@StriK.eR Actually, I do a lot of GFX ( I am not super dooper good though ). I want to learn more from somebody who uses GIMP and not off of youtube videos, since I learn better that way. Also, thanks for the compliment about making a good addition to the team, I may apply after a week or so in the game, just so I can know all of the NPC's and stuff before I go and apply. Very Happy

P.S. What is an INTERN? Is it like an apprentice that eventually turns into a GM or something like that?
Back to top Go down
henrytran49
[∞]Moderator
[∞]Moderator
henrytran49

PostSubject: Re: A Little Game of Would You Rather...   A Little Game of Would You Rather... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:11 am

Oh my... These words are so inappropriate. Surprised
Back to top Go down
[∞]StriK.eR
[∞]Administration
[∞]Administration
[∞]StriK.eR

PostSubject: Re: A Little Game of Would You Rather...   A Little Game of Would You Rather... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:01 am

Cliche wrote:

@StriK.eR Actually, I do a lot of GFX ( I am not super dooper good though ). I want to learn more from somebody who uses GIMP and not off of youtube videos, since I learn better that way. Also, thanks for the compliment about making a good addition to the team, I may apply after a week or so in the game, just so I can know all of the NPC's and stuff before I go and apply. Very Happy

P.S. What is an INTERN? Is it like an apprentice that eventually turns into a GM or something like that?
Great! I'd love to see you apply!

Yes, that is pretty much what an Intern is Smile!
henrytran49 wrote:
If you think its inappropriate don't play.
Back to top Go down
Cliche
Intern
Intern
Cliche

PostSubject: Re: A Little Game of Would You Rather...   A Little Game of Would You Rather... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:35 am

D:< someone answer I have a good one

OT:
henrytran49 wrote:

This game is going to have mature things, that only mature people can handle, and IF you can't handle the level of immaturity, then don't play. I only say this because I don't want the thread getting crammed up with people saying it is innapropiate.
Thank You.
Back to top Go down
[∞]StriK.eR
[∞]Administration
[∞]Administration
[∞]StriK.eR

PostSubject: Re: A Little Game of Would You Rather...   A Little Game of Would You Rather... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:18 pm

Cliche wrote:
D:< someone answer I have a good one
The anal thing sounds painful, I'd rather go for the tailpipe thing.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: A Little Game of Would You Rather...   A Little Game of Would You Rather... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:16 pm

Anal at least it's inside the car and convinient because I can start the car immediately after that
Back to top Go down
Cliche
Intern
Intern
Cliche

PostSubject: Re: A Little Game of Would You Rather...   A Little Game of Would You Rather... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:47 pm

@Spirit , even if it is inside the car, just think about it, every day 2 times or more, you have to get anally raped, by your car shifter! Just think about your answer first.

NEW WOULD YOU RATHER~ (This one will be hard for vincent): Would you rather live in a homeless shelter with the GREATEST internet ever, or would you rather be trapped in a HUGE mansion, like bigger than the Playboy mansion, but never be able to leave the house or go anywhere, and have NO internet access what-so ever?
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: A Little Game of Would You Rather...   A Little Game of Would You Rather... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:10 am

@cliche true but it's private and safer and I live in north Dakota so a whole lot warmer inside the car and I have thought this answer through

I would rather live in the mansion on the condition that I get awesome food and drinks everyday along with a television xbox and ps3. Tv dies not need to be smart (Internet) and I don't need playstation network nor xbox live just the games
Back to top Go down
Cliche
Intern
Intern
Cliche

PostSubject: Re: A Little Game of Would You Rather...   A Little Game of Would You Rather... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:58 am

I would pick the mansion also, because you might be able to invite like 2-3 friends to live with you forever, also what I think, is that the only thing that updates is your food, because of your personal chef. I think this one would be good also, I mainly put it up for vincent since he is the owner of the server, and it would be to have this server and everyone on it love him, or vice versa.

@Spirit For the mansion, the stuff that you first get when you move into the mansion, is the stuff you are stuck with forever, so you will be able to have the consoles, you just can't get new ones.

Back to top Go down
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: A Little Game of Would You Rather...   A Little Game of Would You Rather... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:44 pm

No new games?? Zzz halo 3 cotanna forever then...
Back to top Go down
Cliche
Intern
Intern
Cliche

PostSubject: Re: A Little Game of Would You Rather...   A Little Game of Would You Rather... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:43 pm

@Spirit I'm with you

New Would You Rather: Would you rather get anal fucked by a corn on the cob for 1 hour straight and recieve 1 million dollars, or would you rather receive cat's genitals for the remainder of your life, and get back 10million dollars.

My answer: I would get cat's genitals, only because with 10million dollars, I could buy my way through life, and through sex, so the money would basically do it for me, if I used it sparingly, like make a little chart that says, cum towels 500k House 2 million lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Game of Would You Rather...   A Little Game of Would You Rather... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Game of Would You Rather...
Page 1 of 1