MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
FOR TEMPORARY USE PLEASE JOIN HAMACHI. THIS EFFECT WILL ONLY LAST UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF APRIL 1 OR AT THE LATEST APRIL 7TH! THANKS FOR YOU UNDERSTANDING AND PLEASE INTRODUCE YOU SELF AND GET TO KNOW THE COMMUNITY! CYA IN-GAME!

My GFX Showcase, Come On In!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cliche
Intern
Intern
Cliche

My GFX Showcase, Come On In! Empty
PostSubject: My GFX Showcase, Come On In!   My GFX Showcase, Come On In! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:19 pm

Here I will showcase all of my artistic abilities, on the computer, and off. I hope you guys will grow with me as I embark on a wonderful journey of great proportions.

To start off, I will tell you my styles of design, When I do drawings with some pen and pencil, I usually draw some shitty Anime, I still haven't got the smooth lines like in maple videos, I love to take my time with lines, which is probably the reason. If I have some markers, and coloured pencils, I usually draw graffiti type stuff for my friends mostly. I won't post a whole lot if not none of these drawings because I don't like to upload, because the my parents get up in my jock about what I wan't the pictures for and I don't like my parents in my business because they might find out I smoke weed from facebook or something that will get me screwed for life.

Now onto the GFX part, I use GIMP 2.6 Since I don't have any money for photoshop, although I use Adobe Elements 10 in class. My style is usually smooth items that really flow and blend into everything, sometimes making it clear what the picture is, sometimes making it difficult. I do mostly anime stuff, however I occasionally do Xbox stuff like call of duty or halo. In fact, I just recently made a bad ass wall paper for WhiteBoy7thst. He is a REALLY big youtube commentator for Call of Duty games but has recently actually gotten in a deal with Treyarch (the people who make Call of Duty) and Youtube, to where he gets almost 1-2 thousand dollars for every upload about Call of Duty specifically, and something like 1 cent for every like and 1 dollar for every favorite, but he gets deducted almost 3 dollars for every dislike. That is my background with GFX design and such and here is my designs, please comment on each one!

Spoiler:

Here are just a few of the many things I have done, I posted this just to stay up to date. Note these are some of my first works Number 1 is probably my most recent I did, and the Number 4 is probably my first, if not second. and Number 5 and 6 are just some neat text ones I did in class. I hope you all like them, and please tell me which is your fav Very Happy

Click the spoiler for the new banner:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Cliche on Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.whoreadsthese.com
henrytran49
[∞]Moderator
[∞]Moderator
henrytran49

PostSubject: Re: My GFX Showcase, Come On In!   My GFX Showcase, Come On In! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:56 pm

Cool, I am looking forward to see your arts and designs! Smile
Oh my... Why is my reply over your post?! Sorry. Embarassed
My favorites: #2 and #3. Smile
Back to top Go down
Royal Ryan
Royal Ryan

PostSubject: Re: My GFX Showcase, Come On In!   My GFX Showcase, Come On In! Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:29 pm

That's some pretty sexy stuff you got there. Keep doing what you do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My GFX Showcase, Come On In!   My GFX Showcase, Come On In! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My GFX Showcase, Come On In!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleInfinity :: GFX/Java Hangout :: GFX-
Jump to: