MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
FOR TEMPORARY USE PLEASE JOIN HAMACHI. THIS EFFECT WILL ONLY LAST UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF APRIL 1 OR AT THE LATEST APRIL 7TH! THANKS FOR YOU UNDERSTANDING AND PLEASE INTRODUCE YOU SELF AND GET TO KNOW THE COMMUNITY! CYA IN-GAME!

A Little help for applying to be gm!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[∞]Vincent
Banned
Banned
[∞]Vincent

A Little help for applying to be gm! Empty
PostSubject: A Little help for applying to be gm!   A Little help for applying to be gm! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:20 pm

[https://msinfinity.forumotion.com/t2-staff-application-template#2] <~ Heres the clean templet!!

Name:
Legal first and last name please, or nick names. No names you made up like "Lionpuff" -.-

Time zone:
To find your time zone, go to the bottom right and click the clock. Then go to change date and what ever. You will see in a window that pops up timezone. Copy and paste it here. Like mine is ((UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada))

Email:
OK, now I'm sure you can do this one...

Contacts:
You can post here your info, if you don't mind people seeing it or you can tell me it privately. I need this info if you have any!

What are you applying for? (GM/Intern/Dev/GFX/Forum Mod) (For GM you must have proof and experience!)
You must have experience to be a GM and proof!!

Why do you want to be a (GM/Intern/Dev/GFX/Forum Mod)?
OK, so, here you tell us why you want to be part of the staff. List your qualities here that make you special. Remember the more in detail you go the likelier the chances of you being part of the staff are greater!

Do you have any experience?
List here if you have experience being part of a staff in another server. List the servers as well please

If so, do you have proof?
OK, this is only for people applying for GM

What Specialties/Skills make you special?
Go into DETAIL!! Here, list the special things that makes you, well YOU! What makes you stand out and what makes you better than every one else? (besides vVncent DUHHHH but maybe StriK.eR (: ) Don't show him that please, lol...

What can you bring to this server?
How can you help the server advance in greatness? What can you bring to this server that no one else can bring. Like, what are your specialties?

What would you do if you saw a person/staff member hacking?
OK, so go into detail. What would you do if you saw any one hacking...

What would you do if you saw a staff member abusing powers?
Say what would you do here!

What would you do if you saw 2+ staff members fighting?
Also say what would you do here!

What would you do if you saw 2+ in game players fighting?
And here... yada yada yada

Do you know any one in the staff?
Do you know any one of the members in Team Infinity?

Do you know any foreign languages?
OK, say what languages you know that could help people who don't know English that well.

Do you need to be trained as a GM in any way?
So if you need help being trained in being a GM about the rules, just say so. If I find out you said your skilled already and yet you know nothing, your going to be demoted right away! No questions asked.

Any additional info you want to let us know?
Like what are your hobbies? What do you love? What is your favorite food? Who is your favorite GM? (cough, Vincent cough) Whats your favorite sport team? What sports do you play? etc
Back to top Go down
https://msinfinity.forumotion.com

A Little help for applying to be gm!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleInfinity :: Headquarters :: Staff Applications :: Apply Here (Pending)-
Jump to: