MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
FOR TEMPORARY USE PLEASE JOIN HAMACHI. THIS EFFECT WILL ONLY LAST UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF APRIL 1 OR AT THE LATEST APRIL 7TH! THANKS FOR YOU UNDERSTANDING AND PLEASE INTRODUCE YOU SELF AND GET TO KNOW THE COMMUNITY! CYA IN-GAME!

Get well thread for Vincent (TeamInfinity & Community)

Go down 
+4
henrytran49
Ipod
Melissa003
[∞]StriK.eR
8 posters
AuthorMessage
[∞]StriK.eR
[∞]Administration
[∞]Administration
[∞]StriK.eR

Get well thread for Vincent (TeamInfinity & Community) Empty
PostSubject: Get well thread for Vincent (TeamInfinity & Community)   Get well thread for Vincent (TeamInfinity & Community) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:16 pm

Alright as you may all know Vincent is in the hospital and we ALL want him to get better. If you don't know please read up on this thread https://msinfinity.forumotion.com/t51-set-back
I think he deserves some thanks especially from the community and other Staff, he stays up late and gets little sleep coding and improving the server for us to enjoy and we need to notice this and thank him.

I actually screwed up and I apologize, me and Vincent were TeamViewering and I accidentally deleted the bugless source and for that I am sorry. Vincent you've been working very hard and we need to lay back on all the pressure and stress we give you. So please TeamInfinity and the Community, the first thing you should ask is how the development is going or how his day is. Don't go directly to asking if the server is on, especially to Vincent. Private chat a Staff member and ask them.

I made this thread so that the community and TeamInfinity may post some thank you's and get wells to Vincent.

-[∞]StriK.eR
Back to top Go down
Melissa003

PostSubject: Re: Get well thread for Vincent (TeamInfinity & Community)   Get well thread for Vincent (TeamInfinity & Community) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for all your hard working i hope you will get better soon and that we will enjoy the server with everybody so that you will enjoy it 2 when its fully up and working.

cya,

Melissa
Back to top Go down
Ipod
[∞]Moderator
[∞]Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Get well thread for Vincent (TeamInfinity & Community)   Get well thread for Vincent (TeamInfinity & Community) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:20 pm

THANK YOU VINCENT
Back to top Go down
henrytran49
[∞]Moderator
[∞]Moderator
henrytran49

PostSubject: Re: Get well thread for Vincent (TeamInfinity & Community)   Get well thread for Vincent (TeamInfinity & Community) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:23 pm

Get better soon! We all thank you for what you've done!
You surprised us when you went to the hospital and we were worried. lol!
But, we all know you're going to be back later! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cliche
Intern
Intern
Cliche

PostSubject: Re: Get well thread for Vincent (TeamInfinity & Community)   Get well thread for Vincent (TeamInfinity & Community) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:43 pm

D: I am sorry for you Vincent, we were all worried about! But then you came back on this morning and you made all of our days/
Back to top Go down
http://www.whoreadsthese.com
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Get well thread for Vincent (TeamInfinity & Community)   Get well thread for Vincent (TeamInfinity & Community) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:04 pm

Hi and I said if you need any help just ask me so your days of little sleep are over
Back to top Go down
[∞]Vincent
Banned
Banned
[∞]Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Get well thread for Vincent (TeamInfinity & Community)   Get well thread for Vincent (TeamInfinity & Community) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:04 am

Thanky you guys and it was my fault. I had the option the sleep but i decided not to. This thread means a lot to me and if you could see my expression right now you would know that i appreciated the support. The muscular dis function isn't some thing to be too worried over. And i understand when people asking is the server up because people want to play, i get it. and spirt , thanks that actually is good to know i got a coding buddy ;D
Thanks again guys it means the world to me.
Back to top Go down
https://msinfinity.forumotion.com
Royal Ryan
Royal Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Get well thread for Vincent (TeamInfinity & Community)   Get well thread for Vincent (TeamInfinity & Community) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:33 pm

Just heard about your incident. Get well buddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get well thread for Vincent (TeamInfinity & Community)   Get well thread for Vincent (TeamInfinity & Community) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get well thread for Vincent (TeamInfinity & Community)
Page 1 of 1