MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
FOR TEMPORARY USE PLEASE JOIN HAMACHI. THIS EFFECT WILL ONLY LAST UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF APRIL 1 OR AT THE LATEST APRIL 7TH! THANKS FOR YOU UNDERSTANDING AND PLEASE INTRODUCE YOU SELF AND GET TO KNOW THE COMMUNITY! CYA IN-GAME!

[UPDATE]!!!!!! :\

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[∞]Vincent
Banned
Banned
[∞]Vincent

[UPDATE]!!!!!! :\ Empty
PostSubject: [UPDATE]!!!!!! :   [UPDATE]!!!!!! :\ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:53 pm

Dear Team Infinity and players,
I know i have met the dead line and gone over it which is clearly stated in the other server announcement but i just want you to know ive only been waiting for the VPS [Virtual Server hosting] people to email me back with the pass word an other assistance. As i am waiting for replies i just want you to know i have been working on bugs and fixing them. Only reason that this is taking so long is because the VPS people are transfering me from person to person, company to company. Once again i am sorry and as a reward for waiting (i know its not much) but ill give every one one godly in game. some thing around the range of 30~50 wa glove with 9% atk or what ever ill decide. Again sorry for the wait.
~Team Infinity

This is only about 1/20 the size of our whole chat so as you can see i have been trying to get server on VPS!!!!

[UPDATE]!!!!!! :\ Aaaaaa10
Back to top Go down
https://msinfinity.forumotion.com

[UPDATE]!!!!!! :\
Page 1 of 1