MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
FOR TEMPORARY USE PLEASE JOIN HAMACHI. THIS EFFECT WILL ONLY LAST UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF APRIL 1 OR AT THE LATEST APRIL 7TH! THANKS FOR YOU UNDERSTANDING AND PLEASE INTRODUCE YOU SELF AND GET TO KNOW THE COMMUNITY! CYA IN-GAME!

Getting to know Team Infinity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[∞]Vincent
Banned
Banned
[∞]Vincent

Getting to know Team Infinity Empty
PostSubject: Getting to know Team Infinity   Getting to know Team Infinity Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:36 pm

Starting on a new server is like starting a new school. You have to get to know people all over again, and adjust your self to the change. If you don't know any one that could be hard on you. At times it'll make you feel as if you don't fit in. Well here is a little help. These are our staff members and these are the people you can go to if you are having problems or just want some one to talk/relate to!

[Infinity]Vincent:
Hi i'm the Owner of this brand new server! You can come to me or any one on the staff team if you ever need help! I'm a 14 year old (September 16, 1997) and i am 100% Chinese. My favorite food surprisingly isn't Chinese food, its Mexican food! I love playing sports and i am that kid that was always energized even after like 10 hours! I am a basketball player and i was on the basketball team as well! I am the type of person who is always fair and is here when you want to just sit down and talk or just learn some thing new! I hardly ever get mad unless you either hurt another persons feelings or hack and ruin things that aren't yours. I am prepared for what is to come of this server. I will learn and try my best any material that will keep this server up and running smoothly! I hope i meet you
soon!
thanks for playing this server and see ya in game!
~Vincent

StriK.eR:
Hi i'm one of the Co-Owner on MapleInfinity! I go by StriK.eR well that's my forum name anyways. The real names Le, yea with one 'e'. It's still pronounced as if it has two 'e's though. I will always be here to help you or even just talk with you!
Favorite Food: Tofu
Interests: Photography, Photoshop (GFX), Gaming (Minecraft, Terraria, MapleStory)
Sports: I actually don't do sports as I have asthma but I do it for fun like if my friends are playing but I don't do like competitions or anything. I do do JROTC (Junior Reserved Officer's Training Corps.) and I do like Honor Guard, Drill, and Archery.
Hobbies: Martial Arts (Used to do Aikido, now doing Vovinam).
Basic Background Information:
I am Vietnamese, I was born in Chicago. I speak fluent English and Vietnamese, I'm learning Mandarin at school.
I live in Chicago currently and really don't plan on moving .
I can't wait to get to know all of you and abide by the rules, in-game and on the forum.
-Thanks, StriK.eR

Arianna:
Hi every one just a quick intro about me! I am Vincents sister (yes the owner) and i am an Admin. I love meeting new people and like vincent will hardly ever get mad. I will play as much as possible but if not then i must be doing some thing at the time. I love Chinese food unlike vincent and love playing sports! like tennis and swimming! Ill cya around aiight? <3
~Arianna

Hello, I am Henry Tran (CreeperFace as my In Game Name).
I am an admin of this server!
I am 11 years old (real age), and my fake age is 21.
I am Vietnamese/Chinese, I am a nice person (just don't temper me).
I was born in San Diego, California.
I am helpful, I have a good heart, and I love to learn.
I try to help people as much as possible.
I am shy (doesn't want to get in trouble or annoy other people), and I am afraid of getting hurt.
I will be active, mostly.
I will try to support this server, and others.
I am an Admin of MapleInfinity.
I know this is not so much of information, but I am really cautious (unless I know you very well, I will tell you more).
~Henry AKA CreeperFace

Snorlax:
My real name is seb and im one of the GMs of this server!
Heres 5 facts about me
1. I love Pokemon
2. I Love Maple Story
3. I hate GMS
4. I hate the Pokemon EKANS = SNAKE
5. Snorlax FTW
I am a really nice person and i would love to get to know you! If you want you can come chat me up some time! see ya in the game!
~Snorlax

Spirit:
Hi, i am Nick.
Pretty standard introduction stuff for me like i am 15 years old i.e i was born in 1996. Played Maplestory for 2 years before quitting, played, moderated and coded several servers.
Moderated: Zakurams
( not in video html because i am a new member and not allowed to post for 7 days)
Coded: SummerMStory, RefreshMs ( only made 1 warper for this server as i gave them most of my old npcs )
( no video again because i am a new member i will post it after a week )
i can donate at the end of this year btw.
so thats my history ( maplestory wise ), get to know me for the other stuff.
I also play tennis if that means anything
Ohh and i read and watch Naruto as well
I would love to meet you!
In best regards~Spirit AKA Nick

Thanks for meeting us! now we would love to meet you! see you in game!
sincerely,

Team Infinity
Back to top Go down
https://msinfinity.forumotion.com

Getting to know Team Infinity
Page 1 of 1