MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
FOR TEMPORARY USE PLEASE JOIN HAMACHI. THIS EFFECT WILL ONLY LAST UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF APRIL 1 OR AT THE LATEST APRIL 7TH! THANKS FOR YOU UNDERSTANDING AND PLEASE INTRODUCE YOU SELF AND GET TO KNOW THE COMMUNITY! CYA IN-GAME!

Hello i am YamiNL (melissa)

Go down 
+4
[∞]StriK.eR
henrytran49
Spirit
Melissa003
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Melissa003

Hello i am YamiNL (melissa) Empty
PostSubject: Hello i am YamiNL (melissa)   Hello i am YamiNL (melissa) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:02 am

Hi all,

im YamiNL Aka Melissa
im 18 years old almost 19
have been playing ps for some time now so i know alot i think the hamachi sux atm but i hope it will change soon Smile
Hope to see you all in the game Smile

cya Smile

Melissa
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am YamiNL (melissa)   Hello i am YamiNL (melissa) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:06 am

hi im Nicholas/Spirit
Back to top Go down
Melissa003

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am YamiNL (melissa)   Hello i am YamiNL (melissa) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:33 am

hi Nicholas kinda sux im at work now btw does that VPS in the update means the owner is updating the server to a database server so no more hamachi?
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am YamiNL (melissa)   Hello i am YamiNL (melissa) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:46 am

Right you are
Back to top Go down
Melissa003

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am YamiNL (melissa)   Hello i am YamiNL (melissa) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:56 am

thats nice Smile would be good then more people would come to play this server btw does this server have a website?
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am YamiNL (melissa)   Hello i am YamiNL (melissa) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:59 am

Noooooooo i keep trying to get vincent ( founder ) to get a cms website and he hasnt responded yet...
Back to top Go down
Melissa003

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am YamiNL (melissa)   Hello i am YamiNL (melissa) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:01 am

Lol he should get one right of the start more people would come to join the server btw what about donating any info about that?
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am YamiNL (melissa)   Hello i am YamiNL (melissa) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:48 am

no info on rewards so far ( well at least none ive heard of )
Back to top Go down
Melissa003

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am YamiNL (melissa)   Hello i am YamiNL (melissa) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:45 am

i see kinda sux server is down untill the day after tommorw
Back to top Go down
henrytran49
[∞]Moderator
[∞]Moderator
henrytran49

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am YamiNL (melissa)   Hello i am YamiNL (melissa) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:54 pm

Hello, we hope you enjoy it here and we will soon see everyone in-game when we get VPS, or when the server is up. Smile
Back to top Go down
[∞]StriK.eR
[∞]Administration
[∞]Administration
[∞]StriK.eR

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am YamiNL (melissa)   Hello i am YamiNL (melissa) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:26 pm

Melissa003 wrote:
thats nice Smile would be good then more people would come to play this server btw does this server have a website?
We do have a website it just isn't connected to the MapleInfinity server database so if you registered you wouldn't be registering for the server. You also need Hamachi to be able to access the website.
Spirit wrote:
Noooooooo i keep trying to get vincent ( founder ) to get a cms website and he hasnt responded yet...
He has one, its actually linked at the bottom of the Xat Chatbox, but like I said earlier you need Hamachi to access the website and the website is not linked to the server.
Melissa003 wrote:
Lol he should get one right of the start more people would come to join the server btw what about donating any info about that?
I'll get to talking to Vincent about that, and are you considering donating?
As far as donating you get a forum rank as "Donator" and I'm considering adding a section for Donator's. But as for in-game, I'll talk to Vincent about that.
There are rewards for finding bugs though Smile.
Back to top Go down
[∞]Vincent
Banned
Banned
[∞]Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am YamiNL (melissa)   Hello i am YamiNL (melissa) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:46 pm

I am atm scrolling crap.... and saving to the mysql so i can give out like 1%/2%/6%/12%/18% items with like 120~200 wa depending on what you buy. as for cubes and scrolls and white scrolls they will be a package 10$ for 20 white scrolls or so i will mod. and as far as website you dont need hamachi to connect to the mapleinifinity.x10.mx site
Back to top Go down
https://msinfinity.forumotion.com
[∞]StriK.eR
[∞]Administration
[∞]Administration
[∞]StriK.eR

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am YamiNL (melissa)   Hello i am YamiNL (melissa) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:16 pm

[Infinity]Vincent wrote:
and as far as website you dont need hamachi to connect to the mapleinifinity.x10.mx site
Yes, you don't need Hamachi to connect to MapleInfinity.x10.mx but you need Hamachi to connect to MapleInfinity.malware-site.www.
Back to top Go down
Snorlax
[∞]Moderator
[∞]Moderator
Snorlax

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am YamiNL (melissa)   Hello i am YamiNL (melissa) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:24 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Melissa003

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am YamiNL (melissa)   Hello i am YamiNL (melissa) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:51 am

thank you
Back to top Go down
Cliche
Intern
Intern
Cliche

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am YamiNL (melissa)   Hello i am YamiNL (melissa) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:17 pm

@Melissa003 Very Happy Welcome to the server, btw, I like your signature Very Happy made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whoreadsthese.com
Melissa003

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am YamiNL (melissa)   Hello i am YamiNL (melissa) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:56 am

ik i desined it myself in another server and i just kept it Smile
Back to top Go down
Cliche
Intern
Intern
Cliche

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am YamiNL (melissa)   Hello i am YamiNL (melissa) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:28 am

What did you do to make it, SS maple, crop it, made a BannedStory map, and then just slapped the picture on there? I never even though of doing that, I might try it out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.whoreadsthese.com
Melissa003

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am YamiNL (melissa)   Hello i am YamiNL (melissa) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:00 pm

uhm no i just ssed it and copyed pasted it into paint and reedded it bye copying some stuff xD
not so hard to do it Smile
Yours is way harder to make Smile
Back to top Go down
shintu5

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am YamiNL (melissa)   Hello i am YamiNL (melissa) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:01 pm

Hey, I think I saw you in RydahReborn =D Welcome to MSInfinity even though Im not playing yet
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am YamiNL (melissa)   Hello i am YamiNL (melissa) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:46 pm

Well I was ghostzakura in ZakuraMs if you knew me for 3-2 years ago
Back to top Go down
Melissa003

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am YamiNL (melissa)   Hello i am YamiNL (melissa) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:41 am

lol i think i remember both of u but still i didnt play v83 to much because i disliked the screen atm to big it should be more smaller like the bb patch did Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am YamiNL (melissa)   Hello i am YamiNL (melissa) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello i am YamiNL (melissa)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleInfinity :: Off Topic :: Introductions & Farewells-
Jump to: