MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
FOR TEMPORARY USE PLEASE JOIN HAMACHI. THIS EFFECT WILL ONLY LAST UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF APRIL 1 OR AT THE LATEST APRIL 7TH! THANKS FOR YOU UNDERSTANDING AND PLEASE INTRODUCE YOU SELF AND GET TO KNOW THE COMMUNITY! CYA IN-GAME!

Modern Warfare 3 F*gs are getting to me D:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cliche
Intern
Intern
Cliche

Modern Warfare 3 F*gs are getting to me D: Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 3 F*gs are getting to me D:   Modern Warfare 3 F*gs are getting to me D: Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:57 pm

Well, today I was playing ground war as usual and I was probably 4-5 kills from my MOAB, my first MOAB that wasn't in infected also. Then suddenly, out of nowhere, two b*tches come around a corner, one spraying the FMG9 Akimbo (steady aim), and the other spraying the Type 95! I was using the UMP45 and the slow fire rate and no extended mags made me get booty tickled in a gun fight I can win in my sleep as long as they aren't using b*tchy guns like the Type 95. Needless to say, I am taking a break from MW3 and going back to Black Ops to finish up my last 2 Prestiges till gold.

BTW, Add me on Xbox Live, IGN = xXJoMaMmAXx

And join my clan (not on elite since I don't have premium) = PaiN, If you join on Black Ops, I only require you to with hold the godly PAIN emblem I made out of a heart, it took me like 4 hours to configure it after I saw my friend with one that said OATH.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whoreadsthese.com
Melissa003

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 F*gs are getting to me D:   Modern Warfare 3 F*gs are getting to me D: Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:07 am

lol i already am 14th prestige on ps3 but it kinda sux now so bored btw golden is 50k credits so it sux asssssssss
Back to top Go down
Cliche
Intern
Intern
Cliche

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 F*gs are getting to me D:   Modern Warfare 3 F*gs are getting to me D: Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:06 am

@Melissa003 Yea, I would be 14th prestige, but I haven't even touched since two-three months before MW3 came out, also, I am a straight up boss in wager matches, I think I have lost 5-6 High Rollers, mainly because I had my friend over during that, but yeah, the 50k cred isn't a big deal to me, I can probably get like 500k in one day of JUST High ROller wager, but I don't screw with that shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whoreadsthese.com
manga99

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 F*gs are getting to me D:   Modern Warfare 3 F*gs are getting to me D: Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:14 pm

Are you Yami? Melissa003?
Its Tree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 F*gs are getting to me D:   Modern Warfare 3 F*gs are getting to me D: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3 F*gs are getting to me D:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleInfinity :: Game Discussion :: FPS :: Call of Duty-
Jump to: