MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
FOR TEMPORARY USE PLEASE JOIN HAMACHI. THIS EFFECT WILL ONLY LAST UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF APRIL 1 OR AT THE LATEST APRIL 7TH! THANKS FOR YOU UNDERSTANDING AND PLEASE INTRODUCE YOU SELF AND GET TO KNOW THE COMMUNITY! CYA IN-GAME!

Hey There MapleInfinity!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cliche
Intern
Intern
Cliche

Hey There MapleInfinity! Empty
PostSubject: Hey There MapleInfinity!   Hey There MapleInfinity! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:05 pm

I'm about 1 week late to this intro, but it's better late then never am I right? I may only be 13, but I love to contribute to a forum or server in any way possible (I do not donate though, since I have no money to give D:). I can be extremely immature when I am around friends, and am known for being the life of the party, because I always make a joke or two. I have been known to be very welcoming and make people who are just starting out feel at home. Besides my immaturity and my stupidness, I am probably one of the smartest out of my friends, I get a 3.9- 4.0 average GPA for school, I am only in 7th grade but I take algebra 2. I may seem like a person who will run and hide and let someone get tormented, but I am a fighter. Because the one thing I hate more than Hairy Vaginas, is Haters, honestly, they can go suck a big one, so please don't be one around me, unless you just joking. I hope to be welcomed as warm as I would welcome someone else, and for my stay to be a MapleInfinity be a long, and good one (that is what she said).
Back to top Go down
http://www.whoreadsthese.com
Royal Ryan
Royal Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Hey There MapleInfinity!   Hey There MapleInfinity! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:09 pm

Hey Cliche! You're pretty smart considering I'm a 9th grader and I don't even take Algebra 2. Keep up the good work xD.
Back to top Go down
[∞]Vincent
Banned
Banned
[∞]Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Hey There MapleInfinity!   Hey There MapleInfinity! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:25 am

Neutral lol
Back to top Go down
https://msinfinity.forumotion.com
Cliche
Intern
Intern
Cliche

PostSubject: Re: Hey There MapleInfinity!   Hey There MapleInfinity! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:25 pm

Looking back on this, I just realized i said Hairy Vaginas o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.whoreadsthese.com
henrytran49
[∞]Moderator
[∞]Moderator
henrytran49

PostSubject: Re: Hey There MapleInfinity!   Hey There MapleInfinity! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Cliche wrote:
Looking back on this, I just realized i said Hairy Vaginas o.o
Uh... Nice to know! Um, I just hope no kids will see this post! lol!
Back to top Go down
Snorlax
[∞]Moderator
[∞]Moderator
Snorlax

PostSubject: Re: Hey There MapleInfinity!   Hey There MapleInfinity! Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:33 am

Hi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey There MapleInfinity!   Hey There MapleInfinity! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey There MapleInfinity!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleInfinity :: Off Topic :: Introductions & Farewells-
Jump to: