MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
FOR TEMPORARY USE PLEASE JOIN HAMACHI. THIS EFFECT WILL ONLY LAST UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF APRIL 1 OR AT THE LATEST APRIL 7TH! THANKS FOR YOU UNDERSTANDING AND PLEASE INTRODUCE YOU SELF AND GET TO KNOW THE COMMUNITY! CYA IN-GAME!

[∞] Set Back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[∞]Vincent
Banned
Banned
[∞]Vincent

[∞] Set Back Empty
PostSubject: [∞] Set Back   [∞] Set Back Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:44 am

To Vincent's Server:
(This is Arianna, Vincent's sister)
Vincent is currently in the hospital due to a minor muscular dis function. He has this unbearable pain in his back that he describes as a needle like feeling that he gets every 10 mins.
Also he has asthma and hasn't had any problems with it since he was 8. We are still not 100% certain what is causing the asthma to come back or what this needle like pain is but he says he will be back as soon as he is released from bed orders. Surgery shouldn't be needed but heavy medication will. He told me to say sorry to all the players and that he will return sooner than he hopes. He thanks you for being with him even though the server isn't 100% function able. Who ever Henry vincent said to do what you did for him last sunday. I will give you the information next time we meet. Thamk you for the understanding, and sorry for the setback.

Back to top Go down
https://msinfinity.forumotion.com
[∞]StriK.eR
[∞]Administration
[∞]Administration
[∞]StriK.eR

[∞] Set Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: [∞] Set Back   [∞] Set Back Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:04 pm

I'm sorry to hear about this and I hope he gets better. All of TeamInfinity is here waiting for you and hoping for your well being.
Back to top Go down

[∞] Set Back
Page 1 of 1