MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
FOR TEMPORARY USE PLEASE JOIN HAMACHI. THIS EFFECT WILL ONLY LAST UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF APRIL 1 OR AT THE LATEST APRIL 7TH! THANKS FOR YOU UNDERSTANDING AND PLEASE INTRODUCE YOU SELF AND GET TO KNOW THE COMMUNITY! CYA IN-GAME!

First Minecraft Sig :/

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cliche
Intern
Intern
Cliche

First Minecraft Sig :/ Empty
PostSubject: First Minecraft Sig :/   First Minecraft Sig :/ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:27 pm

Hey, um, I got bored, and decided to try out the new update for gimp, it is now version 2.8 with a bunch of new features, so in this signature, i tried to use all of the new features i could, as well as do it on something I haven't ever done before. I think it turned out quite nice for my first time with GIMP 2.8, im so used to v2.6 I felt like i was trying to bend over backwards stick my balls up my eyes fart in my mouth and lick my elbow, lmfao. Tell me what you think and whether or not I should make it my signature.

First Minecraft Sig :/ V2xk7

~P.S.~ If anybody wants me to make them a signature, I would be more than willing to, now that it is summer, and I ain't feeling 100%, and my lady friend is away, I got a HUGE amount of spare time, unless I am playing minecraft on the xbox, or CoD, or Watch Dog when it comes out.

~P.P.S~ If you want a few examples of my work, I made one for a fellow staff member of mine, HenryTran, you can ask him if he the one i made him, or I can just get you a poopie load of the stuff I have worked on.

Huge Considerations; and thanks for reading this from,
Cliche (Brian)
Back to top Go down
http://www.whoreadsthese.com

First Minecraft Sig :/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleInfinity :: GFX/Java Hangout :: GFX-
Jump to: