MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
FOR TEMPORARY USE PLEASE JOIN HAMACHI. THIS EFFECT WILL ONLY LAST UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF APRIL 1 OR AT THE LATEST APRIL 7TH! THANKS FOR YOU UNDERSTANDING AND PLEASE INTRODUCE YOU SELF AND GET TO KNOW THE COMMUNITY! CYA IN-GAME!

Bored on the forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit
Spirit

Bored on the forum Empty
PostSubject: Bored on the forum   Bored on the forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:51 am

Could you guys post a little more stuff on the forum as it is fairly quiet nowadays and I check everyday even in school using my phone so if you want to just talk, then please keep the forum active ( and for those who applied ) where's the activeness?? Especially those that did not get accepted
Back to top Go down
[∞]StriK.eR
[∞]Administration
[∞]Administration
[∞]StriK.eR

Bored on the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored on the forum   Bored on the forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:31 pm

This isn't about MapleInfinity, this is forum related.
Moved to the correct forum.

That's how things work, they apply because they want a position and once they are not accepted they just move onto another server and see if they get a position and they might.

Back to top Go down
Spirit
Spirit

Bored on the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored on the forum   Bored on the forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:17 pm

Hmm?? Isn't the forum related to maple infinity because this is pretty much the only website for now

And yep I was hoping one of them would reply to this saying they left actually
Back to top Go down
[∞]StriK.eR
[∞]Administration
[∞]Administration
[∞]StriK.eR

Bored on the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored on the forum   Bored on the forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:41 pm

Spirit wrote:
Hmm?? Isn't the forum related to maple infinity because this is pretty much the only website for now

And yep I was hoping one of them would reply to this saying they left actually
It is but there are sections. Just because the forum is related to the server doesn't mean every forum is about the server.

This is the correct section for this topic to be in.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Spirit

Bored on the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored on the forum   Bored on the forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:08 pm

Current mods should also be more active forum post wise
Back to top Go down
[∞]StriK.eR
[∞]Administration
[∞]Administration
[∞]StriK.eR

Bored on the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored on the forum   Bored on the forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:35 am

Spirit wrote:
Current mods should also be more active forum post wise
They're probably going to be demoted on the forum but stay chat Mods. As the forum doesn't have much activity but the chat box does.
But I do agree with you.
Back to top Go down
[∞]Vincent
Banned
Banned
[∞]Vincent

Bored on the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored on the forum   Bored on the forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:21 pm

Theres one thing i'm following and its this. If you a gm on game then you a chat mod and forum mod. other wise no other way to be one. get demoted on forums ur demoted in game.
Only acception is forum mods
Back to top Go down
https://msinfinity.forumotion.com
Cliche
Intern
Intern
Cliche

Bored on the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored on the forum   Bored on the forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:44 pm

I have been lonely on forums also D: no one talks except for in Xat, and anything else is related strictly to Maple, I wish we could loosen up more, maybe by adding a GFX section, since I love doing GFX I would post a lot there, also you could add video thread and such Very Happy. Maybe more people would be active on this forum if they knew it didn't have to be about maple 24/7
Back to top Go down
http://www.whoreadsthese.com
Spirit
Spirit

Bored on the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored on the forum   Bored on the forum Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:52 am

I just want a development thread to post JavaScript releases ( related to maple sorry )
Back to top Go down
[∞]StriK.eR
[∞]Administration
[∞]Administration
[∞]StriK.eR

Bored on the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored on the forum   Bored on the forum Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:50 am

Cliche wrote:
I have been lonely on forums also D: no one talks except for in Xat, and anything else is related strictly to Maple, I wish we could loosen up more, maybe by adding a GFX section, since I love doing GFX I would post a lot there, also you could add video thread and such Very Happy. Maybe more people would be active on this forum if they knew it didn't have to be about maple 24/7
Don't worry, I'll always be here to talk to you guys Smile.
Oh and do you happen to do GFX? We're looking for a GFX Team if you're interested Smile!
Spirit wrote:
I just want a development thread to post JavaScript releases ( related to maple sorry )
No one's stopping you, go ahead and make one.

Last edited by StriK.eR on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Spirit

Bored on the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored on the forum   Bored on the forum Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:58 pm

oops i meant title like "Development Releases" then i post my stuff there
Back to top Go down
[∞]StriK.eR
[∞]Administration
[∞]Administration
[∞]StriK.eR

Bored on the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored on the forum   Bored on the forum Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:21 pm

Spirit wrote:
oops i meant title like "Development Releases" then i post my stuff there
Changed
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Spirit

Bored on the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored on the forum   Bored on the forum Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:36 pm

when i said title i meant like general, introductions & farewell not the title of my thread XD
Back to top Go down
[∞]StriK.eR
[∞]Administration
[∞]Administration
[∞]StriK.eR

Bored on the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored on the forum   Bored on the forum Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Spirit wrote:
when i said title i meant like general, introductions & farewell not the title of my thread XD
Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding. Changed back.
Back to top Go down
[∞]Vincent
Banned
Banned
[∞]Vincent

Bored on the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored on the forum   Bored on the forum Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:57 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://msinfinity.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Bored on the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored on the forum   Bored on the forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored on the forum
Page 1 of 1