MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
FOR TEMPORARY USE PLEASE JOIN HAMACHI. THIS EFFECT WILL ONLY LAST UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF APRIL 1 OR AT THE LATEST APRIL 7TH! THANKS FOR YOU UNDERSTANDING AND PLEASE INTRODUCE YOU SELF AND GET TO KNOW THE COMMUNITY! CYA IN-GAME!

Forum suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit
Spirit

Forum suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Forum suggestions   Forum suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:20 am

Could you go to admin panel and take away the waiting for 7 days before i post an external link ( it will all be youtube! )

The limit to the avatar picture is pretty small... this can also be changed in the admin panel.

I havent tried but i think non staff can post threads on news and updates which should strictly be for admin so change that in a panel as well.

If you want to change your domain for free, search up co.nr on google and there will be a link to that enables you to change your site link to ( url ).co.nr for free so only if you want to change it or shorten it...
Dont hate!

Last edited by Spirit on Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added 2 more suggestions to the forum)
Back to top Go down
[∞]StriK.eR
[∞]Administration
[∞]Administration
[∞]StriK.eR

Forum suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestions   Forum suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:25 am

Spirit wrote:
Could you go to admin panel and take away the waiting for 7 days before i post an external link ( it will all be youtube! )

The limit to the avatar picture is pretty small... this can also be changed in the admin panel.

I havent tried but i think non staff can post threads on news and updates which should strictly be for admin so change that in a panel as well.

If you want to change your domain for free, search up co.nr on google and there will be a link to that enables you to change your site link to ( url ).co.nr for free so only if you want to change it or shorten it...
Dont hate!
I'll get to that after school, I don't think we need a domain change.
/Closed.
Back to top Go down

Forum suggestions
Page 1 of 1