MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
FOR TEMPORARY USE PLEASE JOIN HAMACHI. THIS EFFECT WILL ONLY LAST UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF APRIL 1 OR AT THE LATEST APRIL 7TH! THANKS FOR YOU UNDERSTANDING AND PLEASE INTRODUCE YOU SELF AND GET TO KNOW THE COMMUNITY! CYA IN-GAME!

Mekiller's Intern App

Go down 
+2
Cliche
killerwolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
killerwolf
killerwolf

Mekiller's Intern App Empty
PostSubject: Mekiller's Intern App   Mekiller's Intern App Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:37 pm

Name: Kevin

Time zone:(GMT -5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Email:kevinmok52@aol.com

Contacts(if you have any make sure i get the info.. or i wont accept it ...):Aim - kevinmok52

What are you applying for? (GM/Intern/Dev/GFX/Forum Mod) (For GM you must have proof and experience!) Intern

Why do you want to be a (GM/Intern/Dev/GFX/Forum Mod)? I wanna improve the community and help players when the need help. Helping can be very good for the community and players might get a better rating of the server so they can share with other friends and people.

Do you have any experience? Yes

If so do you have proof? yes http://mekillermsv75.weebly.com/screen-shots-d.html

What Specialties/Skills make you special? just being an experienced gm

What can you bring to this server? i can bring a great community to this server

What would you do if you saw a person/staff member hacking? i would tell them to stop hacking before i tell a gm to ban him/her

What would you do if you saw a staff member abusing powers? I would report it to vincent or striker

What would you do if you saw 2+ staff members fighting? i would ask them whats wrong and ask them about the problem
What would you do if you saw 2+ in game players fighting? i would try my best to help them solve their problem

Do you know any one in the staff? no but i would want to know all of them

Do you know any foreign languages? No but i do know spanish (but not alot)

Do you need to be trained as a gm in any way?No[e

Any additional info you want to let us know?Facebook - Mekiller Proo Kevin

Last edited by killerwolf on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cliche
Intern
Intern
Cliche

PostSubject: Re: Mekiller's Intern App   Mekiller's Intern App Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:48 pm

+1/2
He sounds proffesional, he says he has experience, but no proof, although it doesn't matter for intern. Also, the just being an experienced gm, i have heard it a lot, i like people who are original, something you have never seen before, i like to be unexpected. However, you stayed on topic the entire time, and I have already had conversations with you, so i give 1/2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whoreadsthese.com
killerwolf
killerwolf

PostSubject: Re: Mekiller's Intern App   Mekiller's Intern App Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:00 pm

i had my own server i do have alot experience but im applying for intern cuhs no more room for gm
Back to top Go down
Ipod
[∞]Moderator
[∞]Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Mekiller's Intern App   Mekiller's Intern App Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:33 pm

welll u look like an experienced person and original person like clich said and u have alot and alot of prrof lol +1/2
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Mekiller's Intern App   Mekiller's Intern App Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:59 pm

Good though in your reply you should not say that there was no more room for GM as it seems you. Are aiming to be GM not intern ( need to make the admins feel you want the job you are applying for mean alot to you )
Back to top Go down
Snorlax
[∞]Moderator
[∞]Moderator
Snorlax

PostSubject: Re: Mekiller's Intern App   Mekiller's Intern App Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:40 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
[∞]Vincent
Banned
Banned
[∞]Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Mekiller's Intern App   Mekiller's Intern App Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:22 pm

ACCEPTED

Welcome to the team.

Vincent wrote:
New rule -.- no more +1/2 its either +1 or nothing please.

Accepted because he obviously did own a server and should know the rules and commands already.
Intern isn't even a big position. Its a chance for people to host events and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
https://msinfinity.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mekiller's Intern App   Mekiller's Intern App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mekiller's Intern App
Page 1 of 1