MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
FOR TEMPORARY USE PLEASE JOIN HAMACHI. THIS EFFECT WILL ONLY LAST UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF APRIL 1 OR AT THE LATEST APRIL 7TH! THANKS FOR YOU UNDERSTANDING AND PLEASE INTRODUCE YOU SELF AND GET TO KNOW THE COMMUNITY! CYA IN-GAME!

Intern Application

Go down 
+2
Cliche
shintu5
6 posters

Should Anthony Be Accepted?
Yes
Intern Application I_vote_lcap63%Intern Application I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
No
Intern Application I_vote_lcap37%Intern Application I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
shintu5

Intern Application Empty
PostSubject: Intern Application   Intern Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:12 pm

Name: Anthony Chao

Time zone: Eastern Time (I live in New York City)

Email: anthony.chao0112@gmail.com

Contacts(if you have any make sure i get the info.. or i wont accept it ...): I have skype (anthony.chao5) I also have Facebook by the email shintu33@aol.com

What are you applying for? (GM/Intern/Dev/GFX/Forum Mod) (For GM you must have proof and experience!) Intern

Why do you want to be a (GM/Intern/Dev/GFX/Forum Mod)? I want to be an intern because I really have nothing to do so I wanted to do something productive instead of walking around in private servers doing nothing all day.

Do you have any experience? No, I do not have any experience but I played maplestory and many different private servers.

If so do you have proof?

What Specialties/Skills make you special? Not really sure but I have been playing MapleStory for about 5-6 years and I know a lot of stuff and for some reason I'm really kind to new players and strangers.

What can you bring to this server? I think I can help new players get around, host fun events and just be fun to talk to =).

What would you do if you saw a person/staff member hacking? I would take a screenshot and then jail him to make sure nothing happens. Then I will report him/her to a higher official like a GM.

What would you do if you saw a staff member abusing powers? I would either call another staff member to come and see or take a screenshot to show proof to other people (staff members)

What would you do if you saw 2+ staff members fighting? I would try to find out what the problem is and then pick a side because one person has to be right (unless they're both lying)

What would you do if you saw 2+ in game players fighting? I would try to figure out what the problem is and then ask another staff member what his/her's opinion is so I can make sure I am making sure which side is right. The person that is wrong and harrassing the other person I would probably temp jail them.

Do you know any one in the staff? Nope, New to this server =)

Do you know any foreign languages? I am learning spanish at the moment and I know a little chinese but you cant type in chinese...

Do you need to be trained as a gm in any way? I think I would need to know the commands and rules of this server so I could be legit and helpful.

Any additional info you want to let us know? I have school on the weekdays but on days off and weekends, I can play fairly often. Also, I'm in 8th grade so I am sort of busy with high school stuff.
Back to top Go down
Cliche
Intern
Intern
Cliche

Intern Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intern Application   Intern Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:35 pm

+ 1/2
You said that you wanted to become an intern because you had nothing else to do, so you wanted something to do other than just walking around.

I get that you are saying you want to help out more, and be apart of something bigger than just walking around and giving people mesos. I talked to you about it also, so that is why I am giving you + 1/2 , just use better wording next time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whoreadsthese.com
shintu5

Intern Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intern Application   Intern Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:38 pm

o.o Thks for the advice, Imma use better wording when I do something like this so people dont get the wrong idea.

Btw to other people, The reason why I want to be an intern is because I want to help other people and make MS fun again. The reason I said I had nothing else to do is because when I'm a regular player, I cant really do anything to change other peoples opinion (because then I'm pratically a nobody)
Back to top Go down
Ipod
[∞]Moderator
[∞]Moderator

Intern Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intern Application   Intern Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:43 pm

since u dont have any experience u shood apply fer or if thats wat u doing well anyways i like ur app +1/2
Back to top Go down
[∞]Vincent
Banned
Banned
[∞]Vincent

Intern Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intern Application   Intern Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Pending

Sorry im going to let otheres decide on this one. Best of luck!
Back to top Go down
https://msinfinity.forumotion.com
shintu5

Intern Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intern Application   Intern Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:53 am

Thanks Vincent!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shintu5

Intern Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intern Application   Intern Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:53 am

Dam, Im not gonna get accepted...
Back to top Go down
henrytran49
[∞]Moderator
[∞]Moderator
henrytran49

Intern Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intern Application   Intern Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:57 am

+1
I give +1 since you need a couple help/pointers to reach the GM status. So, good luck.

Advice: You can always bring fun, as long as you are you.

So, good luck! cheers
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Spirit

Intern Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intern Application   Intern Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:04 pm

dont double post XD Sad
Back to top Go down
shintu5

Intern Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intern Application   Intern Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:51 pm

o.o Im sorry Crying or Very sad I wont do it next time
Back to top Go down
Cliche
Intern
Intern
Cliche

Intern Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intern Application   Intern Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:22 pm

since +1/2 is not allowed anymore, i change my rating to +1
Back to top Go down
http://www.whoreadsthese.com
[∞]Vincent
Banned
Banned
[∞]Vincent

Intern Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intern Application   Intern Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:10 pm

+1 Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://msinfinity.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Intern Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intern Application   Intern Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intern Application
Page 1 of 1