MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
FOR TEMPORARY USE PLEASE JOIN HAMACHI. THIS EFFECT WILL ONLY LAST UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF APRIL 1 OR AT THE LATEST APRIL 7TH! THANKS FOR YOU UNDERSTANDING AND PLEASE INTRODUCE YOU SELF AND GET TO KNOW THE COMMUNITY! CYA IN-GAME!

Moh's Application

Go down 
+2
henrytran49
minimoh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
minimoh

Moh's Application Empty
PostSubject: Moh's Application   Moh's Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:19 pm

Name: Mohammed Makki
Time Zone:UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada
Email: mini-moh@hotmail.com
Contacts: Facebook, and MSN
What are you applying for?:GM
Why do you want to be a: I would like to be a GM because in many server's and even in GMS I see so many hacker's and I wish I could just stop them and teach them a lesson.Also I love to be able to always help people. That is why I would be a GM
Do you have any experience?: No I do not
If so do you have proof?:
What Specialties/Skills make you special?: well I am pretty descent with computers.
What can you bring to this server?: I can bring some new idea's and I could make the mean/ not polite people in the community change and I could try and get everyone to know everyone
Do you know any one in the staff?: None that I am close to
Do you know any foreign languages?: Well I can speak English, French, and some Arbic
Do you need to be trained as a gm in any way?: I might need to be trained on some rules but I don't think so .
Any additional info you want to let us know?: well I know you might think because I am 12 I am not responsible enough to be a GM but I am very responsible and I am mature and smart
Back to top Go down
henrytran49
[∞]Moderator
[∞]Moderator
henrytran49

Moh's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moh's Application   Moh's Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:27 pm

I give +1/2. Smile
Back to top Go down
Snorlax
[∞]Moderator
[∞]Moderator
Snorlax

Moh's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moh's Application   Moh's Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:49 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
[∞]Vincent
Banned
Banned
[∞]Vincent

Moh's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moh's Application   Moh's Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:13 pm

o.o ummmm
+1
lol idk yet sorry :\
Back to top Go down
https://msinfinity.forumotion.com
henrytran49
[∞]Moderator
[∞]Moderator
henrytran49

Moh's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moh's Application   Moh's Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:06 am

[∞]Vincent wrote:
o.o ummmm
+1
lol idk yet sorry :\
You mean
+1
+1/2
=
+1/2
Back to top Go down
Ipod
[∞]Moderator
[∞]Moderator

Moh's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moh's Application   Moh's Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:05 am

Very Happy well since i think u dont have any experience u shood be an intern and learn and when after we think ur perfect u can be gm thats my opinion fer him to be an INTERN not a GM right away so yea +1 fer INTERN
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Spirit

Moh's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moh's Application   Moh's Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:40 am

Ipod wrote:
Very Happy well since i think u dont have any experience u shood be an intern and learn and when after we think ur perfect u can be gm thats my opinion fer him to be an INTERN not a GM right away so yea +1 fer INTERN

i really dont like it when people suggest a job when he did not even apply for it because there wont be any dedication in it if he did not apply for that straight away because he probably did not even think about internship.

anyway i think internship on a pserver is useless because all interns do is basically like reception work

( also he will most likely take the intern job now since you said that you may consider him to be a gm in )

Ipod wrote:
when after we think ur perfect u can be gm
Back to top Go down
[∞]Vincent
Banned
Banned
[∞]Vincent

Moh's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moh's Application   Moh's Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:31 pm

Well im going to go ahead and straight away denie this. I'm sorry. Maybe when your more recognized in the community and have a little more experience then reapply!
Cause i dont like this part.....
minimoh wrote:
Why do you want to be a: I would like to be a GM because in many server's and even in GMS I see so many hacker's and I wish I could just stop them and teach them a lesson.Also I love to be able to always help people. That is why I would be a GM

to this....

minimoh wrote:
Do you have any experience?: No I do not
If so do you have proof?:

and i don't think thats a special skill
minimoh wrote:
I can bring some new idea's and I could make the mean/ not polite people in the community change and I could try and get everyone to know everyone

Also you asked alot of questions in the xat chat when you were making this application.
Sorry.... better luck next time

DENIED
Back to top Go down
https://msinfinity.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Moh's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moh's Application   Moh's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moh's Application
Page 1 of 1