MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
FOR TEMPORARY USE PLEASE JOIN HAMACHI. THIS EFFECT WILL ONLY LAST UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF APRIL 1 OR AT THE LATEST APRIL 7TH! THANKS FOR YOU UNDERSTANDING AND PLEASE INTRODUCE YOU SELF AND GET TO KNOW THE COMMUNITY! CYA IN-GAME!

Takeoverkyle's Gamemaster Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeoverkyle

Takeoverkyle's Gamemaster Application Empty
PostSubject: Takeoverkyle's Gamemaster Application   Takeoverkyle's Gamemaster Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:33 pm

Note: I know I kinda just jumped here and just joined but why not try. We all have to start somewhere.

Name:
Kyle

Time zone:
EST

Email:
Takeoverkyle@live.com

Contacts:
MSN and Skype

What are you applying for? (GM/Intern/Dev/GFX/Forum Mod)
GM or Intern

Why do you want to be a (GM/Intern/Dev/GFX/Forum Mod)?
I want to be a GM/Intern because I like to help new servers and meet new people. I'm very helpful and tend to work good with other people. I'm also a huge computer nerd who can fix most things.

Do you have any experience?
Yes, PerspectiveMS(GM), XeonMS(Beta Tester and GM), AngerfistMS(GM), AlchemeySEA(Trial GM), MapleDivine(GM), Kerning City v83(GM), InfernoSEA(Beta Tester and Advertiser), and BanditMS(Beta Tester)

If so do you have proof?
Yes, I do https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/2j28ba9.jpg and https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/m9wysi.jpg

What Specialties/Skills make you special?
Fixing stuff on the computer, being very suggestive, helpful, kind, I usually donate every month or so, very active, and organized
What can you bring to this server?
I can bring friends to play, advertise on other sites(not servers), donate every month or so, be active, and always be helpful.

Do you know any one in the staff?
Nope, I don't. Sorry

Do you know any foreign languages?
Yes, I'm currently taking spanish as this is my last year(Only in 10th grade so 2 years of spanish)

Do you need to be trained as a gm in any way?
No, I don't

Any additional info you want to let us know?
Nope, just good luck to my self.
Back to top Go down
[∞]Vincent
Banned
Banned
[∞]Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Takeoverkyle's Gamemaster Application   Takeoverkyle's Gamemaster Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:36 pm

Kyle i would like to thank you for first of all even looking at the server! if you will join one of the hamachi networks and i would like to have a little chat with you!
Back to top Go down
https://msinfinity.forumotion.com
henrytran49
[∞]Moderator
[∞]Moderator
henrytran49

PostSubject: Re: Takeoverkyle's Gamemaster Application   Takeoverkyle's Gamemaster Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:37 pm

+1. Smile
Back to top Go down
Takeoverkyle

PostSubject: Re: Takeoverkyle's Gamemaster Application   Takeoverkyle's Gamemaster Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:42 pm

[∞]Vincent wrote:
Kyle i would like to thank you for first of all even looking at the server! if you will join one of the hamachi networks and i would like to have a little chat with you!

Joined the MapleInfinity11 network.
Back to top Go down
Ipod
[∞]Moderator
[∞]Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Takeoverkyle's Gamemaster Application   Takeoverkyle's Gamemaster Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:08 pm

omg a perfect guy ur PERFECT ++++++++++++++++++++++++1
Back to top Go down
[∞]Vincent
Banned
Banned
[∞]Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Takeoverkyle's Gamemaster Application   Takeoverkyle's Gamemaster Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:07 pm

DENIED

He appyed for many servers and when he doesn't get accepted he moves on to the next
Back to top Go down
https://msinfinity.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takeoverkyle's Gamemaster Application   Takeoverkyle's Gamemaster Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takeoverkyle's Gamemaster Application
Page 1 of 1