MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
FOR TEMPORARY USE PLEASE JOIN HAMACHI. THIS EFFECT WILL ONLY LAST UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF APRIL 1 OR AT THE LATEST APRIL 7TH! THANKS FOR YOU UNDERSTANDING AND PLEASE INTRODUCE YOU SELF AND GET TO KNOW THE COMMUNITY! CYA IN-GAME!

MapleInfinity Forums Suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cliche
Intern
Intern
Cliche

MapleInfinity Forums Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: MapleInfinity Forums Suggestion   MapleInfinity Forums Suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:59 pm

Well, I've noticed nobody really uses the forums. I have noticed that everything on this forum, is strictly related to MapleInfinity, my suggestion to the staff is to add more "chill" sections. Like maybe a GFX corner where people can show off there talent, I am in love with GFX design and would DEFINITELY use this if it were here. Also, adding more "loose" parts to the forum such as a place to discuss other games such as Call Of Duty, Halo, or Minecraft. I think that adding some things like this, won't just make the forum more active, but when people come into this site, the first thing they see is the forums, so having a sexy-like forum will be the key to making this server more attractive, and popular!

Please take this into consideration, as it also gives people things to do while downloading the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whoreadsthese.com
[∞]Vincent
Banned
Banned
[∞]Vincent

PostSubject: Re: MapleInfinity Forums Suggestion   MapleInfinity Forums Suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:54 am

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion. Its greatly appreciated! I went to look at the forums after reading this the first time and noticed that your right! The new Forum change will take effect at 5pm PST time.
~Administration
Back to top Go down
https://msinfinity.forumotion.com
[∞]Vincent
Banned
Banned
[∞]Vincent

PostSubject: Re: MapleInfinity Forums Suggestion   MapleInfinity Forums Suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:55 am

Please make screen shot this as a reference to claim your prize in game.
Back to top Go down
https://msinfinity.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MapleInfinity Forums Suggestion   MapleInfinity Forums Suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MapleInfinity Forums Suggestion
Page 1 of 1