MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Please login or register to join the community and begin posting!
Don't forget to vote!
MapleInfinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
FOR TEMPORARY USE PLEASE JOIN HAMACHI. THIS EFFECT WILL ONLY LAST UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF APRIL 1 OR AT THE LATEST APRIL 7TH! THANKS FOR YOU UNDERSTANDING AND PLEASE INTRODUCE YOU SELF AND GET TO KNOW THE COMMUNITY! CYA IN-GAME!

Henry Tran's (CreeperFace's) Admin Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
henrytran49
[∞]Moderator
[∞]Moderator
henrytran49

Henry Tran's (CreeperFace's) Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Henry Tran's (CreeperFace's) Admin Application   Henry Tran's (CreeperFace's) Admin Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:01 am

Name: Henry Tran

Time: 9:52 PST

Email: harrytran0_0@yahoo and henrytran0_0@yahoo

Contacts: FaceBook and Yahoo.

What are you applying for? (GM/Intern/Dev/GFX/Forum Mod)
Admin

Why do you want to be a (GM/Intern/Dev/GFX/Forum Mod)?
I want to be an Admin because I want to help the server become a better place. I will look for hackers, botters, speedhackers, etc. I will host events daily. I will try to look up solutions to errors, and what downloads people need for the server. Also, I will help with any problem of what players have.

Do you have any experience?
Not really, but I know lots about being a GM/Admin.

If so, do you have proof?
No, I don't have proof, but I assure you that I will be good for this job.

What Specialties/Skills make you special?
I am able to use Google to search whatever things you need (about 70%-90% chance to find what you need). I am able to learn things quickly, which is good, because I can be taught once, and I will remember.

What can you bring to this server?
I am able to bring files, programs, and cracked things to support the server, prevent attacks, make the server run faster (might), get latest drives on computer to make things more stable, etc. -I can get free Norton, free Avast, free computer drive updates, security holes patches, etc.

Do you know any one in the staff?
I know Vincent, Chandler, Louis, StriK.eR, and Alex.

Do you know any foreign languages?
I know Cantonese (Simplified Chinese), but I know very few, and I don't know how to write Simplified Chinese.

Do you need to be trained as a GM in any way?
I doubt that I need to be trained, as I just need few help, I only ask questions to other GMs if I am able to do this and that.

How many hours a day can you contribute to this server?
I will play for 1hours-8hours, so I am able to go on for that long. For school days, I will be on 3:00 P.M. Pacific - 6:00 or 7:00 P.M.

Any additional info you want to let us know?
I like to be sarcastic, and just try to be cool. I like to help others, it keeps me busy. I am most likely on the game, or on the chats online to help others. (Window sized MapleStory, and chat next to it). I like to keep my things organized (school things, folders on computers, being organized in my room, etc).
Back to top Go down
[∞]Vincent
Banned
Banned
[∞]Vincent

Henry Tran's (CreeperFace's) Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: nice!   Henry Tran's (CreeperFace's) Admin Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:04 am

Accepted!~
Welcome to the team
well thanks for applying henry aha you were already on the staff before you applyed
Back to top Go down
https://msinfinity.forumotion.com

Henry Tran's (CreeperFace's) Admin Application
Page 1 of 1